February 11 - March 18|
Red Ink Revival
PASTORS [LADIES] - WEEKLY ZOOM PROCESS GROUPS FEBRUARY MODULE 1
Time & Location
February 11 - March 18
Red Ink Revival, 2080 East 151st Street, Olathe, KS, USA
About the Event
MODULE 1: Leadership Discovery: How Your History Frames Your Habits
ABOUT THE EVENT
These 6-week module events are exclusive for female senior pastors/spouses or senior leaders of parachurch ministries.
How would you like to have ongoing therapeutic work in a Zoom (online) process group setting? Our Red Ink Zoom Groups are designed to help you work through leadership issues, your grief story, discovering the deeper roots that have formed your emotional identity and reprocessing their energy pockets among a group of 6-10 colleagues.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• A 55-minute Zoom session each week with Patrick Norris and/or a therapist/facilitator.
• A minimum of 6 total pastors committed to the process (invite your friends).
• Worksheet, instruments and other tools to focus towards leadership/personal growth or healing.
• Weekly assigned homework of partner calls in between Zoom sessions.
• FREE (we do ask for a full commitment for atttendance at each week for the entire 6-week module)
• At the end of the each 6-week module a renewal option is offered for another 6-week module.
WHEN DO THEY MEET?
• Thursdays at a TBD time in the afternoon.
• New Groups launch every three months on first Thursdays (contingent on minimums).