Dates & time determined after minimums met|
Online Zoom Event
PASTORS [LADIES] - WEEKLY ZOOM PROCESS GROUPS - MODULE 1 - 20210601
How would you like to have ongoing strategic and therapeutic work in a Zoom (online) process group setting exclusively for female Senior Pastors/Spouses?
Time & Location
Dates & time determined after minimums met
Online Zoom Event
About the Event
These 6-week module events are exclusive for female senior pastors or senior leaders of parachurch ministries.
How would you like to have ongoing therapeutic work in a Zoom (online) process group setting? Our Red Ink Zoom Groups are designed to help you work through leadership issues, your grief story, discovering the deeper roots that have formed your emotional identity and reprocessing their energy pockets among a group of 6-10 colleagues.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• A 55-minute Zoom session each week with Patrick Norris, Tina Norris and/or a therapist/facilitator.
• A minimum of 6 total pastors committed to the process (invite your friends).
• Worksheet, instruments, and other tools to focus towards leadership, personal growth, and healing.
• Weekly assigned homework of partner calls in between Zoom sessions.
• FREE (we do ask for a full commitment for atttendance at each week for the entire 6-week module)
• At the end of the each 6-week module a renewal option is offered for another 6-week module.
WHEN DO THEY MEET?
• Thursdays – the time is dependent on the module and the attendees.
• New Groups launch every other months on Thursdays (contingent on minimums)
HOW TO SIGN UP?
• Secure your spot by registering at redinkrevival.com/register-now using the Pastors Zoom Group link. Registration is required.
6-Week Mod of Group Processing
This registration includes 6-weeks of working in a Pastors/Spouses (Female) Process Group. The group will meet each Thursday at 3:00pm CST beginning November 5. Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7043779536$0.00