Mon, Jul 20|
PERSONAL DISCOVERY EXPERIENCE | July Driven Addictions
What are YOU driven by? Addiction is never about the addiction. Compulsive behavior is never about the compulsive behavior. Yet you struggle.
Time & Location
Jul 20, 2020, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
About the Event
What are YOU driven by?
Addiction is never about the addiction. Compulsive behavior is never about the compulsive behavior. Yet you struggle with…
- Alcohol abuse
- Emotional eating and obesity
- Compulsive rage
- Recreational drugs
- Compulsive spending
- Sexual addiction
- Porn addiction
- Electronics/gaming addiction
- And more
You know that if you could solve your addiction and/or compulsive behaviors that you would be unstoppable.
You have prayed for God’s deliverance, read your Bible more, enlisted accountability partners, listened to podcasts, read addiction books, and even hired therapists… and yet you fruitlessly grind on. How do you make sense of it all?
What you need is an expert guide, a qualified authority on addiction and an experienced professional to help you see motivational patterns. You need a laboratory for observation. You need a credible heavyweight trainer to help you put the pieces of the puzzle together. You need a coach to help you know how to put things back together again, to revive for wholeheartedness. You need both psycho-education and hands on experience. You need the privilege of exploring the deeper story.
Our team of experts and professionals want to help you. We want to give you a laboratory. We want to be your credible guides. We want to give you a gymnasium of exercise tools to workout with, to see for yourself the revolutionary difference it will make in your recovery process.
Join Dr. Todd Bowman (a psychologist, neuroscientist and human behavior expert), and Patrick Norris (a tenured pastor and certified professional in trauma, addiction and compulsive behavior), and/or other specialists as we help you learn with hands on experiencing what drives driven people.
If you have ever struggled to figure your addictive or compulsive behavior out - to know what winds you up, springs you out and shuts you down – we want you to be there.
Maybe you have done everything you know to do, but you still struggle:
- In spite of what books you have read – that didn’t help!
- In spite of what you have been taught – that didn’t help!
- In spite of counsel you have sought – that didn’t help!
- In spite of even begging God – that didn’t even seem to help!
And it has cost you dearly!
- It has cost you inordinate amounts of time
- It has cost you focus, engagement and success
- It has cost you emotional stabilization and security
- It has cost you large amounts of money
- It has cost you career opportunities
- It has cost you relationship injuries to the ones you love the most
Now more than ever, understanding the psychological drivers around your addictive or compulsive behaviors really matters!
At our Red Ink Recovery Masterclass you will find an accepting, non-pressuring environment.
Topics We May Explore:
- Unmanageability and shame
- Family of origin dynamics
- Childhood abuse
- Definition and neurochemistry of addiction
- Cycle of addiction
- Tools of recovery
- Relapse prevention
- Disclosure and rebuilding trust
- Couple and family issues
- Spiritual concerns and growth
We all know there are a plethora of self-help resources and tracts to join. Not all are equally objective. Not all are guided by professionals. How do you know what is credible and what is not? Who do you trust to move past subjective mysticism and lean into objective science combined with theology?
Unwanted behavior, emotional surges and dysregulation are all rooted in attachment disorders. You will either vibe in anxiety drivers or thrive in healthy intimacy motivations. One destroys and the other breathes revival-life into the heart and soul. One requires inordinate medicating, the other brings true freedom.
When you know it you can grow it. When you name it you can tame it. If the truth will make you free, what will half-truths, or untruths, do?
Our experts and professionals will share fascinating insights through neuro and psycho-education frameworks. You will learn specific root causes and practical tips to understand how you became you. Ultimately you will make sense of you and the addictions you have struggled with. We want to help you restore to wholehearted living, empowered to freely manage what used to be unmanageable temptations.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE PERSONAL DISCOVERY EXPERIENCE:
- Experience hands-on processing with experts and professionals
- Experience specific applications of psycho-education on your story
- Experience the Red Ink Revival neuro-theological model of behavior
- Experience your own story coming to fresh life
- Experience reviving hope for your leadership and life
Register now, and we will walk you through everything step by step.
You and your leadership or life will never be the same!
Your personal story details will only be explored in the parts you are comfortable and desire to offer up. No one will be required to share deeper, more intense parts of their story. However it will be available during this time to explore.
Individual$99.00+$2.48 service fee