WEBINAR | July Driven Addictions
Time & Location
About the Event
What are YOU driven by?
Addiction is never about the addiction. Compulsive behavior is never about the compulsive behavior. Yet you struggle with…
- Alcohol abuse
- Emotional eating and obesity
- Compulsive rage
- Recreational drugs
- Compulsive spending
- Sexual addiction
- Porn addiction
- Electronics/gaming addiction
- And more
Red Ink Revival is hosting a free, live webinar for those who struggle with addictive and compulsive behavior!
If you have ever struggled to figure your addictive or compulsive behavior out - to know what winds you up, springs you out and shuts you down – we want you to be there.
Maybe you have done everything you know to do, but you still struggle:
- In spite of what books you have read – that didn’t help!
- In spite of what you have been taught – that didn’t help!
- In spite of counsel you have sought – that didn’t help!
- In spite of even begging God – that didn’t even seem to help!
And it has cost you dearly!
- It has cost you inordinate amounts of time
- It has cost you focus, engagement and success
- It has cost you emotional stabilization and security
- It has cost you large amounts of money
- It has cost you career opportunities
- It has cost you relationship injuries to the ones you love the most
Now more than ever, understanding the psychological drivers around your addictive or compulsive behaviors really matters!
We all know trying harder doesn’t work. Becoming more efficient or increasing goal-related performance doesn’t work. Praying harder and reading the Bible didn’t break you through. Even personal accountability partners failed to reach into the neuro-circuits that drive your subconscious motivations. So why do you do what you do?
If you have tried everything you know to do to find freedom then this webinar is a must for you, and the people you lead!
We will show you a clear model of behavior that is theological, neurobiological and psychological. You will discover practical key drivers that have shaped your heart and soul. You will begin to see what happened that formed your addictive cycle – why you crave with unmanageable power the things you do.
Then we will give you practical steps and real hope on how to reprogram at the root levels for a life of joy, peace and happiness.
We’ve seen this model effectively transform thousands of people in the most ardent driving engines you could imagine. We’ve seen this model surface many stealth drivers that people had no idea were sabotaging their greatest efforts. And we will see the model come alive for you too.
FREE WEBINAR | JULY 13 @ 6:00 PM
REGISTER FOR FREE!
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE LIVE WEBINAR:
- Review of the Facebook Live
- Hear recovery stories and personal drivers
- Learn a proven neuro-theological model of behavior
- Learn the five key childhood drivers that shaped your adult life and leadership
- See your own story come to life
- Begin reviving hope for your leadership and life
Join Dr. Todd Bowman (a psychologist, neuroscientist and human behavior expert), and Patrick Norris (a tenured pastor and certified professional in trauma, addiction and compulsive behavior) as we help you learn with hands on experiencing what drives driven people.
Register now, and we will walk you through everything step by step.
You and your leadership or life will never be the same!